1. Can we bring our children?
Some properties do welcome children but it varies from property to property as some are not considered to be child-friendly. Please refer to the property page or feel free to call us.
2. Are there provisions for children in the property (e.g. cots, highchairs, stairgates, bathseats, socket covers etc.)
Some properties have cots and highchairs as standard and this will be clearly indicated on the specific property page. Where this is not the case they can be provided for an additional charge.
3. Do you allow dogs?
Some properties are dog friendly but not all. Please refer to the specific property page to see if dogs are welcomed where it will also tell you how many can stay in the property. It is strictly forbidden to bring a dog to a property that does not welcome dogs or to exceed the number of dogs that the property allows (and will result in good housekeeping deposits being retained if necessary).
4. Can I make a provisional booking?
Yes provisional bookings can be held for 24 hours with no financial commitment.
5. Why do I need to pay a Good Housekeeping Deposit?
Accidents can happen and good housekeeping deposits are taken to protect the properties against accidental breakages, loss, damage,unpaid local charges etc. The good housekeeping deposit is taken at the time of booking and in the vast majority of cases is returned in full, within 5 days of your departure.
6. Do you do short stays or nightly bookings?
Yes, depending on property and the season. Short stays are clearly identified on the booking calendar for each property. During peak holiday periods, minimum stays are usually 7 or 14 nights.
7. What if we are ill or there are unforeseen circumstances like bad weather that stops us from getting there?
We advise all our clients to take out appropriate insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
8. If we are paying a price for the property rather than by person can we bring extra people to stay?
No you may only bring up to the maximum guest occupancy as stipulated on the property page. If any unauthorised guests are found to be sleeping in the property you may have to forfeit your good housekeeping deposit.
9. Can we hire a cook/arrange catering/pre-stock groceries at the property?
No problem, please contact us and we will help you with your requirements
10. Is there Internet Access at the property?
Most of our properties have unlimited internet access included as standard although connection speed may vary from property to property.
11. Will the property be cleaned during our stay?
Only properties that are taken for 14 nights will be cleaned during a guest’s visit (once in the period). Should guests require additional cleaning service or linen changes throughout their stay this can be easily arranged .
12. Can I check in early or checkout late?
Check in time is 3:00pm and checkout 10:00am and we request that guests adhere to these times so that we can ensure properties are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Occasionally if there are no other guests staying immediately before or after, we can flex the checkin/out times and this may be subject to an additional fee and can only be approved within 7 days of your stay.